Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Santa....in April.

Dear Santa,

I know it's SUPER early...but maybe you could chat with the birthday and anniversary fairy (aka: hubby!) and see if you can work something out. I promise to be SUPER good this year!!

After attending the Health Expo in Monterey this weekend, I got to check out some merchandise that I would LOVE to have, so I'm making a list so that I don't forget!!

1. A SweatyBand: These headbands are supposed to be fantastic at staying in place! They have a velvet lining on the back that hold it down better than the sports bands I have purchased at Target. I tried one on at the expo, and I loved it! But they didn't have the best selection of patterns, so I check out the website. Viola! Patterns galore!!

I really want a red and white polka dotted one...specifically to wear when I do Disneyland in September. Totally Minnie, right?!?
2. The Stick: My BFF bought one of these while at the expo, and it absolutely ROCKS!! It is great for relieving and massaging sore muscles. You run it right over your legs or back, and the rolling beads help to work it out. I've been using a tennis ball to do the same thing for my calfs, but the stick is way better for places like your quads.
3. A Handheld Water Bottle: Since I've started running, I think having a handheld bottle might be better than running with my waist pack. Although I'm comfortable with it, it's not necessary to have the bulky pack when I'm running short distances. I do, however, need water and my iPhone (because I track my runs with RunKeeper). This one seems to have a pocket big enough for my phone, but it's out of stock at Nike right now. Oh bummer.

4. A fun tank: You seriously have to check this site out for some awesome quotes on tanks!! This one is my favorite. But there's also another one that mentions Facebook as a motivation...so funny!!


5. A running skirt: because shorts ride up!! having the skirt (with shorts underneath) help alleviate the awkwardness of shorts up your crack. Love this!!
Thank you in advance, Santa (and hubby)!

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. I MUST get that stick! (And headband for the cute factor too) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i am going to cut and paste this and send to my "santa"... great ideas! love the skirt idea to fix the "crack" situation! lol glad you are in better spirits!

    ReplyDelete