Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big Sur Completed!

I had a fantastic weekend in Monterey! It was definitely what I needed after a stressful week; I haven't laughed like that in so long! I love my girls to pieces, and I thank my lucky stars that I have found people like them to lean on.

Race day was great!! The weather was beautiful and the gorgeous views got us through our 10.6 miles. The hills actually weren't as bad as I had thought; I made it through!! I think all the training I have been doing really paid off because I'm not that sore. Overall, it was a great weekend, and I'm really looking forward to my next race: 5K in June...and I'm determined to RUN the entire way!!

Here are some pics documenting our race day!


before the race begin...it was frreeeezing!
look at that gorgeous view!









I'm thinking that this needs to be an ANNUAL girls trip...anyone else interested? ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment