Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is the day when we recognize all our amazing mothers (which, in my opinion, really should be done EVERYDAY!). So here's to all you mommies out there: I hope you have an amazing mother's day! Sit back and relax, enjoy a day with your wonderful families, and know that you are beautiful inside and out. Happy day to all my mommy friends out there.


And to my own mother (even though she totally doesn't get on a computer to read this) you are the most amazing woman I know, and I am so blessed to have been raised by you.
Thank you for teaching me to be the strong woman that I've become. Thank you for instilling in me that education, above all else, is the most important. Thank you for allowing me to make mistakes, even when it brought tears to your eyes and tugs at your heart. Thank you for showing me that family will ALWAYS be there to pick you up if you fall. I LOVE YOU!! And I cannot wait to be a mommy someday so I can teach my child everything you've taught me.

Have a great Mother's day, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment