Wednesday, February 3, 2010

workout update!

So I've been tracking calories and working out on a regular basis for a whole month! Wahoo!! :) I'm feeling GREAT, though I'm a bit more tired now. I think that may be caused by work stuff, since I am usually getting my 7-8 hours of sleep each night. I've discovered that working out is actually enjoyable, and it's so awesome once it's made a part of my daily routine.

Tim and I have decided that Monday's are our weigh in days. I've always worked out, but this month I've really tried to stick to a schedule and log what I'm eating just to see! I've been walking or runnings about 4 days a week, and I've also been doing yoga twice a week. I've been trying to stick with my shred workouts, but lately I've been having knee issues so I've put those aside and I'll do one when I can't get outside to run (sorry, kara!).

My main goal was to firm up and tone, not necessarily lose weight...but, da dada dah!! I lost 3 pounds! I'm kinda proud of myself, mostly because all I did was work out more and eat better foods. So yay for me! :) But I'm sure I'll gain all of it back in muscle...my legs are starting to get crazy with all the running...and with Shamrock just around the corner, my training is going to get more hard core. Hello, huge thighs!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment