Tuesday, June 9, 2009

almost there!

I officially have 13 days left of this school year and it cannot come soon enough!! This week has been the busiest week EVER, and tomorrow is only Wednesday. We had Open House tonight, which was a success. I always love this time of the year because the kids (and I) get to show off what we've been working so hard on all year. It was great to see all the families come and support their children. We did some awesome projects to get ready for this night. Last week we completed our Torn Art Portraits. I have done this with my kids the last 2 years, but this year was quite challenging because I have a lot of self professed "perfectionists" in my class and for this art project, they are NOT allowed to use scissors to cut the paper. I will have to take a picture of how they all turned out and post it tomorrow, because even I was impressed by the creativity that was shown!

Just let Friday be here already. Team is coming over to our casa for a BBQ, and Saturday brings date night with Hubband and 2 amazing tickets to see Lion King!! CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment