Monday, August 10, 2009

What to do....what to do...


While being on vacation, I've discovered something quite important about myself. The MORE time I have on my hands, the LESS I get done! Isn't this crazy? When did I become like this? Now don't get me wrong...I find nothing the matter with a lazy day on the couch. But I think I've come to love those days more than days when I am able to cross things off my to do list! Hopefully, I can find a nice balance between the two. :)

Today is my LAST Monday off before school begins. I am pretty much ready for the start of the year; since we don't have to move classrooms this year, I've had the luxury of going in a setting my room up the last few days. Hmmm...I suppose that's one thing I can cross off my list! I'll have to post pics of my room when I get back in there. I heart my classroom.

So today, I am hoping to run a few errands, do a little grocery shopping, and maybe even get some work done at home for school. I tend to get sidetracked when I am out and about, so I'm drinking my coffee today to try and keep myself focused!! Maybe some cookie baking today? Then to the gym to get a few miles of walking in.

But man, I would love nothing more than to sit on my comfy couch and watch t.v. all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment