Friday, July 30, 2010

it never fails

Every time I try and take out my headphones, they become a ratty, knotted mess! Lately I've been trying to tie them up all nice and neat, but this morning before I headed out the door for a run, it took me 3 minutes to untie and un-knot them! Is there a secret that I don't know about?? If you have any idea, please share....because I'm about to throw my headphones out the window!!

Moving on...

I feel like I've hit a wall in my training. Basically, I don't want to walk/run more than 5 miles. I can do up to 5...but I think I've become a little lazy. It happens to all of us, right?? I have Disneyland coming up in about a month ( I think I'm more excited about the trip than the race) and I neeeeeeeed to get my booty in gear!! I've been averaging 15-18 miles a week, which is okay, but by now I should be doing more like 20ish. I've even been walking and running more often (5-6 days/week rather than 3-4), but I keep doing baby walks and runs (3-5 miles). Eh, it's better than nothing, right??

Next week I'll be better. :)

Today's workout: 3.4 miles
Yesterday's workout: 9.5 miles (thanks to my awesome walking pal!)

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm headed out camping, yet again. LOVE summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment